Monday 5 December 2011

Rodo Creative

Catch up time!

Myself and Sarah Royle have started are our design team Rodo Creative. To date we have designed tees for Topman, made catalogs, produced 15 cute and quirky christmas cards and attended the Crown and Country craft fair last week! Safe to say we have been very busy!

The plan
Our plan is still t-shirt designs, but with coming to grasp with the whole 'business' side of wholesale, we have decided to concentrate on getting some money into rodo by selling Christmas cards.
We have also signed documents with American apparel so will hopefully be getting tees printed and ready for sale january! :)

Now I have the blogger app on my phone I promise I will keep you informed and up to date with Rodo! I need to make my fellow business partner proud! :)

Here are some images of what we have achieved so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment